Anna Marti has created a list of “lash hacks” that will always keep you looking your best and making sure you look lavishly luxurious!
- Do NOT over use the lash glue.
- Do NOT pull the lash from the hair. It may damage the lashes.
- Do NOT use mascara on the Mink Lash, it will make the hair clumpy and messy.
- Do grab the lash from the corners carefully remove it from the case.
- Do Measure the lash and trim from the outer corners to fit your eye shape.
- Do use these handmade lashes multiple times, with its proper care.
Follow our Cleaning Steps
- Gently pulling the glue out and removing the residue off the lash band.
- Band and flex the lash band by wiggling it gently.
- Brush on the lash hair using a clean mascara wand.
- Carefully place it back in its case for multiple use.